d'Arenberg

McLaren Vale

d’Arenberg is one of the most significant wineries in McLaren Vale. In 1912 Joseph Osborn (pictured left), a teetotaller and director of Thomas Hardy and Sons, purchased the well established Milton Vineyards of 25 hectares in the hills just north of the townships of Gloucester and Bellevue, now known as McLaren Vale. - Extract from d'Arenberg's website

Vineyard from Australia Australia
1912