Wineries

Domaine Luquet Roger

Burgundy

Situated in the center of the village of Fuissé in the Saône-et-Loire department (7 kms from Mâcon), Domaine LUQUET Roger has been welcoming visitors for five generations. With more than 26 hectares of vines, we produce over 200,000 bottles of wine per year, 30% of which is sold in France. The remaining 70% is exported throughout the world. Our vineyard is 100% Chardonnay. Discover our best wines: Pouilly-Fuissé, Saint-Véran, Mâcon Villages, Crémant de Bourgogne. - Extract from Domaine Luquet Roger's website

Vineyard from France France
No founded date supplied